Monday, September 7, 2009

LR 082309 - HB Sweet Tits shows some southern hospitality in Charlotte


I was in Charlotte hanging out at dinner with about 10 people from the weekend long NLP seminar along with a student of mine who is good enough to be a co-trainer, ElectroPussyMagnet, a name which is well deserved. We were playing around with all of the skills we had learned having fun playing with weasel phrases and embedded commands. ElectroPussyMagnet used some mad NLP skills to shorten our group’s wait time down from an estimated 2 hours to less than half an hour while charming the hostesses at Magiano’s. One of the hostesses even called a friend of her’s and told her to stop by to meet these 2 hot guys. Not a bad way to start our night of language experiments and planned debauchery.

While we were sitting on the patio the woman who the hostess told to meet us walked up to us, I'll call her HB Sweet tits. She came up to the edge of the fence by our group’s table on the patio at Magiano’s and then ElectroPussyMagnet and I started talking to her. She is about 5’6, pale skinned, curvy, blue eyed blonde with nice perky 36 DD’s, chill laid back, generally more of an introvert but she with a hint of a bad girl side she has her name tattooed on her upper back.
ElectroPussyMagnet was doing most of the talking, a blend of cocky funny juiced up with some weasel phrases and embedded commands. She was definitely interested, gave us both her phone number and later sent us a text telling us where to meet her. After talking game with our NLP seminar leader for longer than we had originally planned we finally made it out around 12:30 to a hick dive bar in uptown (formerly called downtown) Charlotte. This not what we had expected after working the upscale clubs at Epicenter the night before which was over run with hot chicks some of whom were buying us drinks and where we both kiss closed two friends that were part of a birthday party.

ElectroPussyMagnet and I quickly decided there was not too many women that we were that into and so we were using anyone and everyone for linguistic target practice, which was great fun. We met up with HB Sweet tits and some of her friends. After a little while HB sweet tits left for the bar to get a drink, Aye and I bailed for the outdoor patio where we could talk more easily. He started making progress with a Hooter’s waitress that was on the rebound after being dumped earlier that day.

I eventually went back inside to see a genuinely sad HB sweet tits “I thought you guys had left without even saying good bye.” I realized at this point that I did not need to be as cocky and challenging, so I gave her a hug, “aw, we weren’t leaving just wandered a little and then got distracted.” Although I might have to go rescue Aye from the Hooter's waitress outside, those women don't take no for an answer.

As I hugged her I started gently stroking her hair and then massaging her shoulder’s and then started kissing her neck. There was no resistance so I pulled back to face her, gazed into her eyes, tilted my head and leaned in for the makeout kiss. After some making out and pressing my leg against her pussy the bar was closing and she was heading out with her friends. ElectroPussyMagnet and I planned to arrange logistics with phone numbers from last night and get some rest for the seminar the next day.

Then we kept up by text:

Her 2:11 am: Mmm you are so sexy. Come back here soon and I’ll show you some southern hospitality.

Me: Mmm that sounds hot, it’s too bad you can’t stop by, it’s not necessary to imagine my thick cock deep inside you

Her: well I have to play somewhat hard to get … Though that sounds fucking amazing

Her: Will you come back soon so you can put your hard cock in my pussy?

Me: Hey I’m leaving tomorrow night but before I leave …

Her: before you leave what?

Me: perhaps we could meet for an early dinner

Her: like what time? I live in south Charlotte. You can come to me Smile

(I didn't get around to responding right away)

Her: aww, don’t you want me? ;-) goodnite

(she then sent her address)

Sunday during the seminar:

Me 10:36am: Ah, and it will have to be an early dinner since I need to get back. But of course your sweet pussy will make a tasty appetizer. I do like to take my time.

Me: As you imagine the feeling of my tongue kissing my way down your body and find yourself anticipating what it will be like when the velvety texture of my tongue is lapping away at your clit …

After the seminar I went over to her apartment and just hung out and talking to her on her couch over a bottle of wine and then took her and ended up staying the night and enjoyed her sweet southern hospitality before heading back to DC bright and early in the morning. Another fun game I like to play guess this cup size. I correctly guessed her cup size, a perky 36DD. The cleavage was totally popping in the tightly fitting tank top that she was wearing when I came over to her house so it wasn’t a difficult guess. She was amazed at my talent and said I was like a “12 year old boy” in my enthusiasm for them. I said “well when you have as much experience with breasts as I do … Smile I would I also went through my language pattern where I create two parts of attraction, the best of the good guy and the bad boy and then combine them together, more detail on that in the next LR writeup from Public last Wednesday.

Key points and lessons learned:

I calibrated down the cocky funny approach to a more kind and gentle approach once I realized that she was already attracted to me, wasn’t giving any shit and seemed to have kind of low self esteem and I got the intuition that she was not used to guys treating her well. Part of the reason I could be kind and gentle yet still escalate the iunteraction into an SNL was because of the travelers frame, that is since I’m only in town now, it’s now or never. This eliminated any resistance because she might want to put me on the relationship track without my having to use lots of challenges or false disqualifiers. You can get away with being “nice” as long as it comes from the frame of her being attracted to you and you being scarce.

Next time I am in Charlotte at least I’ll have a nice place to stay with a friendly big titted blonde Carolina girl Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment